Latitude Physiotherapy Event Participation
Safety and Liability Waiver
I understand the risks involved with participating in this event, and I agree to take full responsibility for my personal safety.
In exchange for participation in the event for which I am registering (the “Activity”) hosted by Latitude Physiotherapy, PLLC (the “Releasee”), I hereby agree as follows:
1. I and anyone claiming on my behalf release and forever discharge Releasee and its affiliates, successors and assigns, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I may have against Releasee or any Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and property that may be sustained as a result of participation in the Activity (“Claims”).
2. I understand that participation in the Activity involves inherent risks, including risk of physical or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent paralysis and/or death, and I assume all related risks and voluntarily participate in the Activity.
3. I agree to indemnify the Releasee against any and all claims, actions, lawsuits, damages and judgments, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to my participation in the Activity.
4. This Release for Participation in Event or Activity (“Release”) shall not be in any way construed as an admission by the Releasee that it has acted wrongfully with respect to me or any other person, that it admits liability or responsibility at any time for any purpose, or that I have any rights whatsoever against the Releasee.
5. This Release shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assigns. I have the authority to release the Claims and have not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
6. I have carefully read and fully understand all the provisions of this Release and am freely, knowingly and voluntarily entering into this Release.
I grant permission for the event host(s) to record pictures and/or videos of me and use them for promotional purposes.
I hereby give Latitude Physiotherapy, PLLC, its assigns, licensees and legal representatives, and any additional instructors, facilities, or staff associated with the event I attend ("LatitudePT") the irrevocable right to use my name, photograph, image, audio recording, video recording, and likeness (“my image”) in all forms and manner including, but not limited to, publication on internet websites, social media, and promotional materials. I agree that LatitudePT has complete ownership of my image, retains all copyrights, and that I am not entitled to any compensation for the use of my image. I understand that LatitudePT cannot control unauthorized use of my image by persons not associated with LatitudePT once my image has been published. I hereby forever waive any right to inspect or approve any publication of my image by LatitudePT. I have carefully reviewed and understood the above provisions and agree to be bound by them. I voluntarily and irrevocably give my consent and agree to this Release and Waiver.